Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bad Ballerina Mommy

Izzy had her first lesson at Columbus Dance Arts Academy tonight with Miss Meredith. She LOVED it - and she did great! I was really impressed with the instructor's ability to get 5 little 3 year olds to point their toes and skip, gallop, and jump with her! And what kid doesn't love to get a sticker for their efforts??
Well - I was a bad "stage" mommy and didn't remember my camera! So, I will certainly remember it next week when we can "recreate" the first time again!
PS - A big thanks to Gran for taking my place in the Fall registration line so that I could go watch Izzy's first class... who would have thought it would take an hour and a half to get in for Fall class registration - and that's just for current students! Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment